Fri, March 4, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Python Benchmarks – A list of benchmarks of different Python implementations.
- Python Debugging With Pdb –
pdbis the Python debugger of its standard library. Here is a tutorial on how to use it.
- Peculiar Self-References – Fun with Python’s list.
a = a = makes a list self-referential with some interesting implications.
- Mocking in Python Has Never Been Easier – Using
pytest’s Mock Generator to simplify your test writing.
- Github Issues Migration is coming soon – The Python core team decided to move all issues to the GitHub project.
- miniboss – miniboss is a Python application for locally running a collection of interdependent docker services
- The Algorithms - Python – A collection of Computer Science Algorithms in Python
- FastAPI – Not particularly new, but still a hot candidate for building RESTful web services: FastAPI
- rich – A lot of Twitter buzz about this excellent terminal library
- pyTermTk – A toolkit for building interactive terminal applications