Fri, September 16, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Python Type Hints are Turing Complete
- Fully-typed Python decorator with optional arguments
- Python List Comprehensions Are More Powerful Than You Might Think
- Can Amazon’s CodeWhisperer Write Better Python than You?
- Swift was poised to replace Python. Then it tanked
- sqlparse – A non-validating SQL parser module for Python
- django-functest – Helpers for creating high-level functional tests in Django, with a unified API for WebTest and Selenium tests
- django-htmx-patterns – Sharing patterns I use with Django and htmx
- docquery – An easy way to extract information from documents
- deptry – A command line utility to check for obsolete, missing and transitive dependencies in a Python project