Fri, November 04, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Where exactly does Python 3.11 get its ~25% Speedup?
- Make a Full Lexer in Python
- Caching in Django Applications
- PyCon US 2022 Recap and Recording Announcement
- Python Type Hints - Lambdas don’t support type hints, but that’s okay
- pyu2f – is a python based U2F host library for Linux, Windows, and MacOS. It provides functionality for interacting with a U2F device over USB
- spyql – Query data on the command line with SQL-like SELECTs powered by Python expressions
- quokka – Open source SQL engine in Python
- DictDataBase – A python NoSQL database that uses dicts, and provided thread and process safety
- absurd-django – Run Django in the browser, started at @djangoconeurope by @patrick91 and @wilhelmklopp