Fri, March 11, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Python 4 dream list – A discussion of features people would like to see in Python 4
- A Gentle Introduction to Serialization for Python – Covers pickle, h5py, serializing TensorFlow models, and memoization
- Testing Weak References – Testing Weak References Testing when using weak-referenced objects
- String Interning in Python – String interning makes common string processing operations time and space-efficient by caching them.
- Modal forms with Django+HTMX – This article describes the pattern I use to implement modal forms with Django and HTMX.
- Streamlit – The fastest way to build data apps in Python
- pip_search – Searching thought pip when hard times strike
- django-distill – Minimal configuration static site generator for Django
- mercury – easily convert Python notebook to web app and share with others
- blobbackup – A backup solution in Python