Fri, April 1, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Time Series Forecasting with Ploomber, Arima, Python, and Slurm – Take a raw
.ipynbnotebook that does time series forecasting with Arima, modularize it into a Ploomber pipeline, and run parallel jobs on Slurm.
- Implementing an Azure IoT Device Using Python – In this blog post the focus will be on creating a couple of Azure IoT devices using the Python Device SDK.
- Setting up a basic Django project with Poetry – In this tutorial, we will go through the process of setting up the most basic Django project that we will be using for other posts and tutorials.
- Validate JSON Documents in Python using Pydantic – This article shows you how to validate your JSON documents against a specified schema using the popular Python library pydantic.
- How to Make the Most of Pydantic – Explore techniques for data contract validation, higher interoperability with JSON Schemas, and simplified data model processing.
- py-dynacli – cloud-friendly Python library for converting pure Python functions into Linux Shell commands
- perflint – Python Linter for performance anti patterns
- UltraDict – Shared, streaming Python dict
- python-cheatsheet – Comprehensive Python Cheatsheet
- recommenders – Best Practices on Recommendation Systems