Fri, June 03, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Compiling Black with mypyc – Release 22.1.0 of Black was special, not only was it the first stable version of Black, it was also the first release to ship with mypyc compiled wheels, doubling performance
- People in your software supply chain – The people behind Python packages
- Pointers, strings, and (im)mutability
- Callables: Python’s “functions” are sometimes classes
- What’s in which Python – summary of what features appeared in which versions of Python