Fri, November 25, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- How many snakes do you need? – An introduction to concurrency and parallelism in Python
- A Look on Python Web Performance at the end of 2022
- The last Python Architecture you will ever need?
- Python Type Hints: case study on parsy
- How we run our Python tests in hundreds of environments really fast
- imaginAIry – AI imagined images. Pythonic generation of stable diffusion images
- quickadd – Parse natural language time and date expressions in Python
- QuickSQLConnector – SQL in one line
- pyjanitor – Clean APIs for data cleaning. Python implementation of R package Janitor
- yapsl – Yet another python sms library