Fri, February 17, 2023
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- The Heisenbug lurking in your async code
- Does Python still have a need for class without @dataclass?
- Functional Python: Dial M for Monoid
- Use TOML for
- Pandas Illustrated: The Definitive Visual Guide to Pandas
- pyCirclize – Circular visualization in Python
- trio – a friendly Python library for async concurrency and I/O
- prettymaps – A small set of Python functions to draw pretty maps from OpenStreetMap data
- pynimate – Python package for statistical data animations
- rtx – Runtime Executor (asdf rust clone)